- Welcome to Quantum Mutual Fund
- Are you an:
The Quantum Liquid Fund (QLF) was the second fund launched by Quantum (in the year 2006) and is ideal for investors who want a savings bank account type of investment. The primary objective of the Liquid Fund is thus to ensure that your investments are made prudently in safe and liquid instruments to earn slightly higher returns than interest on bank savings account. The fund prioritizes Safety and Liquidity over Returns and invests pre-dominantly in Government Securities, Treasury Bills and Money Market instruments issued by Public Sector Undertakings. Investors can also use QLF as a fund to make regular investments into the Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund through the systematic transfer plan route.
1. Invests only in Government Securities, Treasury Bills and AAA/A1+ rated Public Sector Undertakings.
2. No Private Corporate Credit Risk.
3. Marked-to-market daily to ensure that the declared NAV is real.
4. High Portfolio liquidity and stable AUM trend.
5. Weekly Disclosure of Portfolios.
Pankaj PathakManaging this fund since Mar 2017
Name of the Scheme
Quantum Liquid Fund
An Open-ended Liquid Scheme. A relatively low interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
Riskometer of scheme
Investors understand that their principal will be at Low Risk
Riskometer of Benchmark as of May 31, 2022
Credit Risk →
Interest Rate Risk ↓
Relatively Low (Class I)
Relatively High (Class III)
Relatively Low (Class A)
Moderate (Class B)
Relatively High (Class C)